Ojo: The "Cholo Word Of The Day" is simply for fun. This is not an academic exercise, therefore I do not spend much time checking for espelling or grammatical errors. Most of the words are not only used by "cholos," but by many people in S. Texas - and their usage can vary. c/s

Thursday, November 04, 2004

And They're Off

Wow, there are some interesting comments being posted on my blog. It's good to see such passion.

To say that John Kerry or any other Democrat or Liberal has no moral values is ridiculous. In this election, it's sad, if people did think John Kerry didn't have moral values. In fact, that's why he lost, I think.

It is our job to get people to understand that simply because we believe a woman should have the right to choose, doesn't mean we're evil. In fact, I consider myself to be a very moral person when I refuse to agree with the death penalty, but many people don't see it that way. More later. Let's organize.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home