Ojo: The "Cholo Word Of The Day" is simply for fun. This is not an academic exercise, therefore I do not spend much time checking for espelling or grammatical errors. Most of the words are not only used by "cholos," but by many people in S. Texas - and their usage can vary. c/s

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Much Ado About Nothing

Emily has decided to take a detourand spare the Valley. My brother decided he would ride out the hurricane at South Padre Island. Really smart. I talked to my mom this morning and she told me they're going to leave the house boarded up in anticipation of the next hurricane. Uh huh, that means those damn things will be up for the next 5 years. Does anyone even know what I'm talking about?

5 Comments:

Blogger Aleksu said...

Do you mean hurricanes or things staying up long after they are needed?

10:51 AM

 
Blogger HispanicPundit said...

Glad she didn't hit the valley, but I feel for the people at SPI.

12:10 AM

 
Blogger The Art of Brownsville said...

Yeah I know what you mean.
There are still some houses that never removed their boards from Hurricane Gilbert! haha.

9:42 PM

 
Blogger AnalisaGuzman said...

we never boarded up our house. we were lucky.

9:52 PM

 
Blogger Vaya Con Fashion said...

Lots of nasty things come up when you google this :/

9:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home