Ojo: The "Cholo Word Of The Day" is simply for fun. This is not an academic exercise, therefore I do not spend much time checking for espelling or grammatical errors. Most of the words are not only used by "cholos," but by many people in S. Texas - and their usage can vary. c/s

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Representing

I turns out there's another person from McAllen at my school! Freakin' weird. I met her today, even though I had seen her around before. That's kind of cool. She went to another high school and graduated two years after me, but still cool. McAllen is in the house.

Laters. Studying.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is she Raza?

8:29 AM

 
Blogger La Madre said...

that is so funny anonymous asked that because i just assumed she was...euhh Dios.

5:18 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

{fist_in_the_air}
STAY STRONG BROTHER
{/fist_in_the_air}

1:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home