Ojo: The "Cholo Word Of The Day" is simply for fun. This is not an academic exercise, therefore I do not spend much time checking for espelling or grammatical errors. Most of the words are not only used by "cholos," but by many people in S. Texas - and their usage can vary. c/s

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Firme

I'm preparing for exams and everthing is hectic, but I wanted to post because I received an email from the creator of Horchata Design telling me his launched his t-shirt designs. Man, man friend is more talented that I knew.

Emiliano Zapata

Check these awesome designs out. I'm glad I received this right now when I'm preparing for my exams. It reminds me of the talented and amazing people I met about 10 years ago. It makes me think of the people who I don't talk to in 5 years, but when I see them, it's like we never left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home