Ojo: The "Cholo Word Of The Day" is simply for fun. This is not an academic exercise, therefore I do not spend much time checking for espelling or grammatical errors. Most of the words are not only used by "cholos," but by many people in S. Texas - and their usage can vary. c/s

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Things I'll Never Do Again...

I was watching the Dallas Cowboys get beat on Thanksgiving Day and I started to think of the things I'll never do again, because I don't have the opportunity to do so, or simply because I don't want to. But, some of these things kind of suck.

Things I'll (Probably) Never Do Again:
1. Play football in pads
2. Play a real baseball game
3. Stand in line for cheese, anticipating the awesome peanut butter they gave
4. Live in the housing projects
5. March in a marching band
6. See my grandparents (any of them)
7. Live with all of my siblings and my parents under one roof
8. Take a University Math class (sweet!)
9. Take the LSAT (even sweeter)
10. Wear a swatch watch

3 Comments:

Blogger Georgina Baeza said...

I agree on the Math and with Cindylu. What's wrong with a Swatch Watch?

6:52 PM

 
Blogger Lucio Rodriguez said...

I don't believe #6...

5:32 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel you man.

1 and 6 buddy...sigh...1 and 6

11:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home